Ctfreak allows you to create, schedule and execute tasks:
Command or Shell script task to run the same shell script on multiple servers (aka nodes) concurrently.
SQL script task to run the same SQL script on multiple databases concurrently.
SQL report task to generate reports with charts from SQL queries.
HTTP Request task to call API endpoints (webhook, ping, …).
Workflow task to execute other tasks (sequentially or concurrently).
From these tasks, you can then address different use cases such as:
- Setting up a self-hosted CI/CD pipeline (for devops)
- Update thousands of linux servers (for sysadmin)
- Managing distributed computing workflows (for data engineers)
- Quickly generate sales reports for your CEO from your e-commerce platform
- Create parameterized tasks so that business users can run them with restricted options
You’ve got the basics, let’s get practical.