The FREE Edition is the default license (when you start Ctfreak for the first time) of Ctfreak, which provides access to all features with a few limitations.
These limitations are quite bearable for personal use:
- scheduled backup of a nextcloud server, a wordpress blog
- home automation (calling a webhook via curl to open/close the shutters, …)
Or a small company:
- chained backups of the website, mail server and ERP
- generation and sending of weekly reports by email
You can upgrade to the PRO Edition at any time by purchasing a license key.
Once you have your key, activate it by logging in to the UI as an administrator, then go to Settings -> License -> Edit.
Your Ctfreak instance will automatically switch back to the FREE Edition when:
- your license key expires or is revoked
- your license key is used on another instance of Ctfreak
- the validity of your license key could not be verified for several days
- you remove your license key.
What the PRO Edition offers
With the FREE Edition, only one task execution can be processed at a time, so all tasks will run sequentially, regardless of the scheduling.
The PRO Edition remove this limitation and allows the execution of thousands of tasks concurrently.
You are only able to create a maximum of 15 tasks (incl 2 SQL report tasks) with the FREE Edition. This limitation is lifted in the PRO Edition.
You are only able to create a maximum of 3 users with the FREE Edition. This limitation is lifted in the PRO Edition.
The PRO edition allows you to add your own logo (for example, that of your company) on the login page and in the header of the side menu.
Email support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Support requests must originate from the email used to purchase the PRO Edition.